About Pulse Acupuncture / Hijama Center
At the Pulse Acupucture, our mission is to provide health solutions to our community by effective drugless path, restoring proper body function and improving the quality of life. We are looking forward to serving you.
Acupuncture is based on life force or Vital Energy. Acupuncture used as a form of alternative medicine. World Health Organization (WHO) and National Institute of Health (NIH) certified that Acupuncture is very effective drugless treatment for many diseases, We only use a single needle at a time is enough to cure diseases all over the world.
Acupuncture is a 5,000-year-old healing technique of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Acupuncture improves the body’s functions and promotes the natural self-healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites--commonly referred to as acupuncture points, or Acupoints.
BENEFITS OF ACUPUNCTURE
Acupuncture is a most widely using drugless therapy all over the world. As it is using no medicines it is safe and no side effect. It is strengthens the entire body's capacity to restore the Balance of Yin - Yang. It is based on Vital energy called Qi. The World Health Organization officially recognizes that acupuncture can effectively treat many more common disorders.
Some of them are:
• Gastrointestinal Disorders, such as food allergies, chronic diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, anorexia and gastritis
• Gynecological Disorders, such as irregular, heavy, or painful menstruation, infertility in women and men, and premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
• Respiratory Disorders, such as emphysema, sinusitis, asthma, allergies and bronchitis
• Disorders of the Bones, Muscles, Joints and Nervous System, such as arthritis, migraine headaches, neuralgia, insomnia, dizziness and low back, neck and shoulder pain
• Circulatory Disorders, including hypertension
• Emotional and Psychological Disorders, including depression, and anxiety
• Addictions, such as alcohol, nicotine and drugs
• Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders
Common acupuncture benefits
• Drug-Free Healing – Acupuncture therapy does not use any kind of drugs in order to heal the body. It is a drug-free approach of curbing health related problems. The drugs may contain harmful chemicals which may cause additional damage to the body.
• Provides Energy – Acupuncture therapy is known to be extremely instrumental in providing energy and strength to the patient. after the therapy is over, the patient feels re-energized and accumulates strength.
• Builds Immunity – Acupuncture therapy is believed to develop and boost immunity into the patient. The patient will be less susceptible to diseases if acupuncture therapy is done on a regular basis.
• Improves Blood Circulation – Acupuncture therapy is also known to improve the blood flow in the body. Due to this, the person will be able to live a much healthier life and be away from harmful conditions.
• Affordable - Acupuncture is a affordable treatment even for complicated disorders as it is using no medicines.
• Fast and effective cure- Acupuncture has fast and effective cure for mind and physiological conditions.
• Promotes self healing- Acupuncture utilizes the body's own infinitely intelligent healing mechanism to promote healing.
Hijamah as a treatment is to be found throughout the world. Hijamah (حجامة (comes from the Arabic root word حجم which means “to diminish in volume”, and refers to the reduction in blood volume or to the vacuum effect used to draw blood from the body. The vacuum or sucking effect can be achieved by many different methods. Usually, the cups are made of glass, but they can also be made of bamboo, bone, horn or metal.
The classical method for creating suction in the cup is to use fire to consume the air within it. But more recently, squeezable cups with a rubber top, or cups drained by suction pumps are also used. Cupping may be done either wet or dry.
BENEFITS OF HIJAMA
1. Removal of “bad” blood or impurities from the blood.
2. Diverts and expels toxins and harmful impurities from the vital organs.
3. Removes excess heat from the blood and surface of the body
4. Assists the body’s own healing abilities
5. Removes fire toxins from the body.
6. Stimulates blood production.
7. Clear blockage of stagnated blood circulation, promoted cell activities
8. Clears vein, arteries and capillaries
9. Strengths immune system.
10.Stimulates the lymphatic system
There are many benefits for cupping . On a general, systemic level, cupping improves the circulation of blood and lymph. It also regulates and improves the functioning of the autonomic nervous system.
Posted By : ABDUL MAJID P.P
- MON 09:00 AM To 07:00 PM
- TUE 09:00 AM To 07:00 PM
- WED 09:00 AM To 07:00 PM
- THU 09:00 AM To 07:00 PM
- FRI 09:00 AM To 07:00 PM
- SAT 09:00 AM To 07:00 PM
- SUN 09:00 AM To 07:00 PM
09:00 AM To 07:00 PM
To send an enquiry to Pulse Acupuncture / Hijama Center Click Here
To post a review of Pulse Acupuncture / Hijama Center Post Review
Get this address as SMS, Send SMS ZQCH43 to 7732033330