1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
5 Keys To Having... a Great Job
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.+ More
We under take Motor re-winding, Installation and service of all kinds of pump sets and electrical devices (motor, mixer grinder,fan,grinder,power tools.etc..) and also we guaranteed punctual & proffesional work with minum cost.