2 nd Floor, Nakshatra Buliding Thoundayil Road ,Panampilly Nagar Cochin – 682036, 4th cross road, Panampilly Nagar, Cochin, Ernakulam - 682036
Wild Kerala Tours, a tourism firm operating from Cochin, the historical port-city in the south Indian state of Kerala. We have been associated with travel and hospitality industry for more than fifteen years. We have been exploring the wilderness of Kerala since the 2002. We are aware of the negative consequences of conventional tourism- excessive development, degradation of ecosystems, cultural homogenization, concentration of economic benefits in the hands of few - and the damage it does to local communities. We are concerned about the impact of mass tourism on the wild landscapes, particularly of Kerala. When we decided to venture out on our own with a travel company, we decided that it should promote and participate Responsible Tourism.
With the help of local communities and Kerala Forest & Wildlife Department, we have created well planned wilderness experiences that introduce small group of travelers to new environments and cultures, with minimum negative environmental impacts and maximum support to conservation efforts.
Our programs help in conserving the ecosystems where we operate. Local communities runs/owns most of the programs we promote. We ensure that maximum economic benefits are retained at the host destination.
We welcome you for an experience with us in the wilderness areas as well as rural areas of Kerala.
Wild Kerala Tours operates tourism that understands and conserves Nature and Culture. Our operations are environmentally and socially responsible.
• We support environmental, cultural and social initiatives
• We ensure that our impact on the natural environment is minimized
• We respect the rights, customs, dignity, and diversity of the peoples we visit
• We ensure that local communities get direct economic benefits from our operations thereby providing an economic impetus to environmental conservation
• We protect the integrity of local culture and heritage by accepting their right to determine their own development and through minimizing visitor contribution to acculturation and the decline of local values
• We assist in maximizing the retention of our client’s expenditure in the local communities with advice in our literature
• We adhere to minimum impact guidelines pertaining to toilets, rubbish, and the use of soaps, firewood, water, fuel and other items that can negatively impact the environment
• We use site – sensitive accommodations and uses appropriate technologies that are not wasteful of local resources or destructive to the environment
• Our group sizes are regulated to minimize environmental, social, and cultural impact
• We aim to monitor our impact on sites, ecosystems and cultures with the local community’s participation
• We ensure that all aspects of visitors experience are in harmony with the social, cultural and natural environment
• To minimize their social, cultural and environmental impact, we prepare our clients by providing information at all stages
• We aim to instill in our clients an understanding and appreciation of the culture and environment in which they travel by encouraging socially, culturally and environmentally conscious habits
Posted By : Pramod KG
To send an enquiry to Wild Kerala ToursClick Here
To post a review of Wild Kerala ToursClick Here
Get this address as SMS, Send SMS ZQC7W6 to 7732033330